Re: electrifing windows for security

Sod off dood.

I doubt that anyone will assist you in committing a crime no matter what
ignorant part of the world you live in.

Put up razor wire, better locks, shutter the windows...or move.

You kill someone and you'll be a helluva lot easier for the police to find
than the burglar who got away with your piece of shit TV. Or do you live in
some third rate country where killing someone over a banana is acceptable.

You're welcome.