Re: DSC 5010 Communication Problem

Here's the scoop!  I can create a new account in DLS2005 and can do a total
upload.  I programmed each section and downloaded one at a time.  That
worked.  I could read status, and program anything I wanted.  I have the
panel set up like I want it.  However, upon exit and then re-entry trying to
download the download phone number that I simply retyped, it goes back to
the same problem.  After connecting and once the download commences, the
message comes bck that the panel has stopped responding.  The receive light
on the DSC modem ceases to blink and the status bar goes yellow and
disconnects.