Re: DSC British Gas Home Security system

This leaves you the only option of defaulting the panel to
> factory which means you must be able to reprogram the panel yourself. This
> is not a fun thing to do unless you have done it before !

I can tell you from experience that BG lock the Install code so even when
you default the panel, you cant do any programming and you will probably
need to put resistors in the unused circuits to get it working again.

--
Paul Ekins

paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.lincsecure.co.uk