Re: Adding 5828v to Ademco Lynx-r Panel

news:fylkf.22$g87.705@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> If the system is being monitored by someone you shouldnt mess with the
> system programming.
>
> If it's not...you need to know the installer code to get into programming
> make the changes.

Crash, I have the installer code, but need to know what steps are involved
to make the Lynx-r see the 5828v. After some further research I did find
that I would need to have a House ID code and the 5828v would need to be the
same. I will need to check my panel and see, if it currently uses a House
ID. However, I was looking for installation instructions for the 5828v. I
wanted to know how complex it is to install this device before I purchase
it.