Adding 5828v to Ademco Lynx-r Panel

Is it complicated to add a 5828v keypad to my existing Lynx-r panel? I can't
find an installation manual on the Web to find out what steps will be
necessary to add this panel to my system. I downloaded the User Guide from
the Honeywell site, but it doesn't have any install instructions within that
document, nor any of the other documents on their web site.