Re: UL Required to get License

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1133926377.551911.209520@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Bahhaahahahaha!!!!
>
> No need to cry, Worthless.

Are you hard of hearing? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> > Wait until you see what they will be paying now that UL is mandated. Not
only will you have the alarm company cost but they will have all of the UL
fees and higher monitoring fees...

> UL monitoring costs the same as non-UL monitoring.  Most large CS'
> already carry a UL fire listing.  They charge the same rates as the few
> non-UL houses do.

You have never been involved in a UL required system before have you. You
are making yourself look very amateurish here. You are not aware of all the
cost are you?

> > because they now have to have runner service on all systems, as well...
>
> The new rule allows a UL listed firm (or the building owner) to do the
> installation.  It requires a UL listed monitoring center.

And you attended the meeting in Miami-Dade when they announced the new
mandate, correct?

  I'll check
> with one of my clients (a captain in the Miami FD) to see if they also
> require runner service.

Just read NFPA, Robert.

> > No choice, no alternative, no exemption unless of course it is a
government building. Just big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s to everyone involved...

> Everyone except you, right.  Hmm.

You finally got something right. It is a choice.

  Between being shut out of all those
> lucrative commercial fire alarm jobs

which I never in that last 20 years intended on doing anyway

 and the soon coming catastrophe
> that VoIP will do to small, under-powered CS like yours,

Like mine? Hey Franky, move over. I just been put along with you as one that
Bubble Butt seems to know something about.

 it looks like
> your future isn't going to be as rosy as you might have hoped.

Oh, I see, it is Madam Bubble Butt, the fortune teller. I think your future
is the one that is questionable. Still suckin down the grease burgers?

> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
> www.BubbleButtBurglarAlarms.com

Now we know your connection to the BBB