Re: UL Required to get License

Norm Mugford wrote:

> Mr. Bass....You might want to check the UL central station
> you recommend to all your DIY residential customers, the one
> that's on your web-sites.
> They're not UL listed for residential.....They only have a UUFX
> listing, that's not residential my friend.....CVSU is Residential
> Monitoring.
>
> So are you are misleading your customers again, eh..Mr. BAss.
> Or, are your speaking about something you know nothing about, as
> usual.......
>
> Before you run of the mouth Mr. Bass....watch out where your foot is.....

You need to have another look at the "NextAlarm" FAQ.  They don't *have*
a central station.  They're an online retailer and sell both alarm
systems (Ademco Lynx) and third party monitoring services.  The *huge
difference* between Robert's four (and counting) stores and "NextAlarm"
is that they're *licensed* in CA.

I do wonder why Robert insists on putting the Alarm Central logo next to
the link to "NextAlarm", though...  It must be his "reading problem"...

And that "Winfixer" pop-up has come around again...  Tsk!!