Re: Ademco keypad LED occasionally winks

> ... Or something is swinging enough to blink the led but not long enough to trip the chime.

I kind of doubt that's it, Crash.  Any zone violation that blinks the
LED will also trip the chime.  The status LED and the chime both
respond to zone faults once registered at the panel.  If the zone
interruption (assuming it's actually a zone at all that's causing the
problem) is too short to trigger the chime it's also too short to
affect the LED.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com