Re: Ademco keypad LED occasionally winks

You have a motion detector in the house?...glassbreak?...door swinging in
the breeze?

You know the green led is the *Ready* light right...so if any zone is
faulted the light will turn off...so if Spot walks through the motion
detector you may see the Ready light go off.