Ademco keypad LED occasionally winks

Every now and then, the light on my keypad blinks.  Just once.  no
door, window, or other sensor has triggered it, as far as I know.

I only know this happens because the panel in my bedroom is within my
field of view when I'm watching TV, so it's possible that all my
keypads exhibit this, but I've never stood in front of the pad in the
kitchen, for example, to stare for 20 minutes on the off chance it
blinks.

Anyway, does anyone have any idea why this might happen?  I've only
noticed it when the LED is green (unarmed), though I suppose it might
happen when armed, too.... No biggie, it's just something that drives
me nuts. :)

I have a Vista-20P (I think), and the regular LCD keypad (not the
alphanumeric).

Thanks!

david.