Re: DSC 5501Z

Thanks a lot for the reply - much appreciated.

When I press # on the keypad, no zones come up at all. Nothing comes on
the screen.

When I press *2 there's no numbers at the top of the screen - the
orange "Trouble" light flashes at this point until I press # and go
back to the time screen and then the "Trouble" light goes out.

It seems like the box is unhappy but it doesn't want to tell me what's
upsetting it. There is a phone dialling box (SD1+) connected to this
system - could that be stopping it from arming?

Thanks,

Mike.