Re: March Networks 3030 Multimedia Security Gateway (w/Caddx NX-8e & PC)

I've actually got two of these monsters.  I put one away out in the
shop for spare parts and used the other NX8E board.  Do you have any
idea if the NX8E board has a special prom for
the March application?  It seemed to respond okay with my DL900
software.

Please respond to jmj1492@xxxxxxx - I don't always check google news
groups.