Re: UL Required to get License

> You can be in compliance with a standard or code without paying UL a membership fee.

And yet, strangely enough, you don't.  Hmm.

> The standard is their (sic) for everyone to follow, regardless if you pay them or not.

So are you just too cheap to pay the fee which supports the standards
writing agency and indirectly helps improve the quality of the industry
at large?  Or is it simply that you can't or won't adhere to the
minimum standards set by UL?

> Sorta like you using everyone elses expertise as your own...

Time for a reality check, Worthless.  I've contributed more helpful
posts to this and several other industry related forums over the past
8+ years than you ever will in a lifetime.  I've used in my FAQ at most
five or six comments made by others here and three or four from the
automation newsgroup.

Rour best and only friend,
Robert