Re: James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

Well, I'm sure that neither you nor I would put you in the same position as
the users who would buy these lock picks over the internet.

Damn ! That must have been funny to see......what kind of service call did
you charge him for. I bet if that had been his good looking wife out there
in her underwear, it would have been a freebee.....:)))

I did the same once when a client's dog accidentally jumped up and locked
him out of his home......and at 2:00 AM no less....

RHC