Re: Value of monitoring Contracts?

Absolutely not so. You are dead wrong. The world is changing and you can't
even see it. I suggest you talk to your banker if that's truly what you are
counting on when it comes to selling your accounts.

For the record, I have two other potential buyers who have approached me.
Neither care that much about the contractual term. Perhaps it's different in
your area, but I can't see how...

But have it your way.

RHC