Re: Value of monitoring Contracts?

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Balance of post added to original mis sent one.....sorry about that
>
> RHC
>
> Well, since that sounds like an invitation to post, I will....))

What you've forgotten to mention is that the length of the term of the
contracts will weigh more towards the dollar offer,  against all the
other items put together. In todays market, if you rated 100 percent on
all of the items you listed, and you didn't have one year or longer
contracts, you'd get about 30 percent less for your accounts. When a
company comes in to do a due diligence the first thing they look at is
the contract and the term and how many of them you have. You ask a
price. They make an offer. If it's close,then the examination of all of
your accounts, company history, attrition, good will etc. When that's
completed, if it's all in line they'll likely increase their bid.
Without contracts, some wont even take the time to do the due
diligence. All of the other items on your list is just icing on the
cake.

You may have someone in the wings, who knows you who is willing to buy
accounts on the basis of personal knowledge of you and your integrity
and work ethic. On that basis, you may do better. In the open market,
sorry ...... but you loose.

Want to do a test run? Take your contracts and go to the bank and ask
them for a loan using them for colateral. You'll get an excellent idea
of whether your "business plan" is useless or not.