Re: About RLB

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rd0lg152d6b49rshg0vbe6m17df947r7as@xxxxxxxxxx
>> I understand that Robert gets really upset over
>> the fact that certain individuals here keep posting...
>
> As usual, you're wrong.  I don't give a rat's jiminex what links
> you post.  My business is growing steadily without even missing a
> step due to your idiocy.

Right...  I'm sure you're doing "swimmingly"...

>> I figure that he's got the name of my "employer" on
>> a "sticky note" pasted to his monitor and will be able
>> to "relay" this information to us as soon as he gets
>> back home.
>
> The only things I was able to find out about you the one time I
> bothered are that you don't have a license, you've never applied
> for a permit in any of the areas you claim to work, no one in the
> trade has ever heard of you (save one woman who said you used to
> work for her employer but that you had left and no one had
> anything good to say about you there), you don't hold nor have
> you ever held a US or Canadian pilot's license (both of which you
> insist you have), etc.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!   You've never "found" me anywhere because your
investigative skills are on a par with your installation/service skills.
The "one woman" you talked to was whom??  Another one of your
"pilot/engineer chums"??  "The one time you tried"...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

> Basically, you're a nobody whom no one wants anything to do with.

My customers say differently.  And who are you to comment on anyone (or
anything) here??  A convicted felon that murdered an innocent young woman,
posts misleading statements on his own website, tells blatant lies about
anyone that doesn't agree with his "mantra", and probably still can't
program the time on his VCR without the manual.

> You post rubbish here in hopes of winning a friend among some of
> the unsavory trash who post similar things.  It doesn't work
> though.

Nope.  The only rubbish I've posted is that which you yourself have written
(in this an in numerous other Newsgroups you've frequented).  You're a sad
case, Robert.

> I prefer a natural tan.

Great!  When the meat thermometer registers "325", don't forget to baste and
turn over.