About RLB

I understand that Robert gets really upset over the fact that certain
individuals here keep posting the link to the Better Business Bureau report
on his company.  He also doesn't like being told that he's no longer "in the
trade", doesn't know enough about Napco panels to properly identify the use
for the battery harness they used to sell, and couldn't find his way around
an Elk M1-Gold even if the entire tech support department was out on his
Lanai enjoying his barbequed Argentinian beef and cold Brazilian beer.

I want all you guys to stop bugging Robert about all his short-comings.
After all, he *is* in Brazil and can't access all the information he has on
his office computer including all the dirt he's managed to dig up on a
certain group of individuals (you all know who you are) he often refers to
as the Intellectual Bourgeoise (IB for short).  I figure that he's got the
name of my "employer" on a "sticky note" pasted to his monitor and will be
able to "relay" this information to us as soon as he gets back home.

We should all cut him some slack and allow him to enjoy himself while he's
in Brazil (at least until the extra packages of high quality "Made in
America" rubbers he uses as "barter" runs out and he's forced to come home).

To Robert:  I luv ya, ya big lug!!  Take care and remember...  Coconut
butter makes for great sun screen, so slather it on and enjoy!!  Those dark
blotches on your skin are nothing more than "age spots"...  Nothin' to worry
about at all!!