Re: About RLB

> I understand that Robert gets really upset over
> the fact that certain individuals here keep posting...

As usual, you're wrong.  I don't give a rat's jiminex what links
you post.  My business is growing steadily without even missing a
step due to your idiocy.

> He also doesn't like being told that he's no longer
> "in the trade"...

By someone who never was in the trade?  Feel free to continue.
You're only making an ass of yourself.

> --- snip usual nonsense ---

> I want all you guys to stop bugging Robert

> After all, he *is* in Brazil and can't access all the information he has on
> his office computer including all the dirt he's managed to dig up on a
> certain group of individuals (you all know who you are) he often refers to
> as the Intellectual Bourgeoise (IB for short).

Actually, it stands for "Idiot Brigade"

> I figure that he's got the name of my "employer" on
> a "sticky note" pasted to his monitor and will be able
> to "relay" this information to us as soon as he gets
> back home.

The only things I was able to find out about you the one time I
bothered are that you don't have a license, you've never applied
for a permit in any of the areas you claim to work, no one in the
trade has ever heard of you (save one woman who said you used to
work for her employer but that you had left and no one had
anything good to say about you there), you don't hold nor have
you ever held a US or Canadian pilot's license (both of which you
insist you have), etc.

Basically, you're a nobody whom no one wants anything to do with.
You post rubbish here in hopes of winning a friend among some of
the unsavory trash who post similar things.  It doesn't work
though.

> To Robert:  I luv ya, ya big lug!!

That's nice.  Now stand up straight and stop that.  It's
disgusting and you're not my type.

> Take care and remember...  Coconut butter makes
> for great sun screen, so slather it on and enjoy!!

I prefer a natural tan.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass