Re: A new newsgroup maybe?

> I dont have any problem with DIY..i do have problem
> with web store that use this place...

This is an alt newsgroup.  It's not really a "place" and you have
no say over who posts what.  If you want to start a monitored
newsgroup, go right ahead.  Don't let the screen door hit you on
the way out.

> i will not accept this...

Feel free to do everything in your power about it.  :^)

> while doing a newsgroup for pro's we will be able to
> speak about real issues that we cant here...

Following are a few examples of the sort of "professional"
material you've posted:

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass