Re: A new newsgroup maybe?

I dont have any problem with DIY..i do have problem with web store that use
this place as a support group for there customer while all the real pro do
the job and the bad apple is doing money and acting like a pig..

this man wich i know you already find out who,said that a monkey can do my
job..

i will not accept this...

while doing a newsgroup for pro's we will be able to speak about real issues
that we cant here, and we wont have the agraviating of some Bozo's( not you)
trying to pull some money out of the info he managed to take from us...

by the way this newsgroup would still be here..i dont know who would still
be reading it...but it would still be there..

detoc7$64f4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx