Re: A new newsgroup maybe?

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2qtQe.16308$A%2.368991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> could we do this?
>
> Alt.Security.Alarms.pro
>
> A new newsfroup in the alt family that only deal with pro of the trade..
>
> A MODERATED group..
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> I for one would be VERY interested..

What would that gain you? It's the pros who are fighting and calling each
other names. Maybe you could get "Group Moderator" (Mike) to moderate it for
you. Sorry, I don't mean to treat this lightly, it's just that as a DIY, I
think the behavior of some of the pros is somewhat comical. I don't see the
DIY people swearing and calling each other names so why exclude the polite
people who aren't causing problems?

Bob