Re: Roll-your-Own

How do you propose to control a contact of any kind? They're not
"controllable" devices.

Protection One locks they're panels so unless you get lucky by power down,
power up, press the * & # at the same time if keypad displays 20 then you're
in luck you can reprogram it. If it doesn't either toss it or see if one of
the magicians here will unlock if for you. And you'll need a keypad that can
program...a 6139 or 6160 (I think it's a 6160)...the programming sheets are
easy enough to come by...if you get the 20 display then come back and ask.

As far as your other wishes...you may be able to do some of it if you're an
engineer.

Good luck

"Capt. James. T. Kirk" <james.t.kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:0HdOe.61$A%1.32@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx