Re: Glassbrerak Sensors - Out of this world

After using the Caddx 2000 for years with great success, I switched to the
GE RND because it was a lot cheaper.  It is not nearly as good as the 2000
and gives false alarms in kitchen, bath and children's areas.  Also
susceptible to dogs barking. I have switched back to the Caddx 2000.  The
price has dropped to under $25 in the bulk pak.  Who needs the blister
packge anyway?
Regards,
Allan