Glassbrerak Sensors - Out of this world

Well since Intellisense is pretty much only available from ADI these days,
and the price is exorbitant, what else is good?  I heard that a lot of folks
liked the old Caddx 2000 and 2100 in the past.  Is that the same sensor now
sold as the NetworX 2000 and 2100?  Is it still made as well as it used to
be?

Of course I have glassbreak testers for Sentrol and Intellisense, so now I
suppose I'll have to buy another one calibrated for Caddx eh?

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc