Re: Don't forget.. wireless

> pullshoot is our resident and most annoying troll...
> try not to get into a discussion aabout wireless
> with him.
>
> that being said...your syntax sounds a lot like his...
> what part of the world are you in?

I disagree. The poster is probably Chinese.  Look at the "GMT +8"
time zone in the poster's headers.  The post is apparently from
Shanghai, China.  Bentium Ltd is an engineering firm with offices
there.  As best I can tell Yaako.com is a Chinese ISP.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--