Re: CCTV Cameras

"Socrates" <londonlinks@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1125177621.794174.223390@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> We'll all be quite low soon in our retirements- 6' under. Then there
> won't be any communication with any world, or any need for cctv.

At least you have a good sense of humor.

I think most here understand what you're saying.
I'm sure the quality is quite good, however the application is extremely
limited. Probably more so as a video badging station for access control
cards, not so much surveillance applications. Might even be good in the
automation processing world. Just not practical as a CCTV replacement.
Best of luck.