Re: Roll-your-Own

I like the 15P for small stuff...its reliable and easy to program.
Realistic...arg matey.

Let us know what you come up with...we'd...well, at least I'd be interested
to hear what you do with it.

R.

"Capt. James. T. Kirk" <james.t.kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:kTvOe.174$5k1.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx