Re: For Robert

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:do3rf1lmo6oi425bfokt2rv9fkcck5krev@xxxxxxxxxx
 Did you author the "Testimony"? Simple question,

Robert, did you write this? All these things happened to you?
http://goofysplace.com/testimony.htm

Yet I'm still here and my business is  now the largest online security
business in the state.You won't sell anything if your site keeps doing this.
http://goofysplace.com/refresh/refresh.htm

You won't be around too much longer and no one will buy product from you
with this rating with the BBB.
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Wow, you have a lot of room for improvement.
Joe #3