Re: clients

I don't know about the Brinks commissions, but as a former in-house ADT
commercial rep, I do know that the Resi folks get at least $200-300 per sale
on an average system- in house, of course. Dealers probably pay less. The
Resi systems cost em about $1k or more upfront, which they make up over the
life of the contract. Break-even used to be over 24 months, now they've
gotten it down to 18 or less.