Re: 6139 Program Nomes for Zones

I've researched this in some depth and the consensus is that garden gnomes
are good for one thing only - keeping yourself amused on the walk home from
the pub

Apparently rearranging them in obscene positions, lopping their heads off or
swapping them with the Pink Flamingoes down the street  is acceptable,
furthermore, according to my source packing them off to foreign or exotic
destinations and taking photos of them is not considered as good gnome
etiquette unless of course the photo is of your neighbours gnome plummetting
head first off the Eiffel Tower or going bareback over the Niagra Falls.

BTW if you want your neighbours gnome photographed leaping off  Tower bridge
or getting crushed under the wheels of a double decker, let me know by
Monday night.

Doug L