Re: 6139 Program Nomes for Zones

I know nothing of elves or trolls (well maybe a little about trolls and
trolling), but I've heard that garden gnomes, especially those stupid jolly
looking ones with a red or green pointy hat and a fishing pole can be easily
done with a nine iron or a baseball bat. If you are off site and need to do
one remotely, then a air rifle will probably get the job done.

Doug L