Re: Feelsafe Omni Panels / XL-1219 & XL-1218 Panels

This place had about 20 new in box XL1219s or Omni 2000s (I can't remember
which)  for sale a couple of years ago, they may still have them as they
never throw anything away and I doubt they were fast movers

http://orvac-electronics.01749296.worldpages-ads.com/

Doug L