Re: Jury duty revisited.

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Have you noticed how much "love" there is for you here?
>
> Have you noticed that (1) I don't give a rat's Olson and (
What a blind ignorant piss ant you are.

There is not one person here who would vouch for your credibility. Just
because someone doesn't chastitise you for your dispicable conduct
here, doesn't mean that they think your as nice as YOU think you are.
Your a typical arrogant fat pig, who's so insecure that you've got to
pretend to be better than anyone else. You've come to the end of your
story FAT BOY. Doesn't make any difference WHAT you say. You're done
and you know it. You've insulted and maligned too many people and have
the credibility of a pig at a slop trough. And don't flatter yourself,
there isn't and never has been any conspiracy against you. Everyone
dislikes you indiviually for just exactly what you are. A slovenly and
arrogant, pushy, self centered fat pig made much more obvious by your
inablity to understand that it's true.

2) your
> "fan club" is about the same except that even the reasonable
> posters find you repulsive.

That post shows even more so, how stupid and obtuse you are. Why don't
you take a look at the number of people who are telling you what a
nasty asshole you are. Then show me one ....... even ONE that has
defended you. Your a rotten nasty fuck and you know it. And for that
alone, you deserve everything that's coming to you and then you can
drop dead and poke you eye out on the way down.