Re: Jury duty revisited.

> What a blind ignorant piss ant you are.

What a complete fool you are.

> There is not one person here...

Umm, this is a newsgroup.  It's not a physical location.  There
isn't any "here".

> who would vouch for your credibility...

I'd be deeply ashamed if you vouched for me.  What a disgusting
thought.

> Just because someone doesn't chastitise you for
> your dispicable conduct here, doesn't mean that
> they think your as nice as YOU think you are.

I'd be surprised if you actually managed to squeeze out a thought
from that vulgar atrocity you call your head.  Do you really
believe I give an Olson what you might think even if you were
actually capable of thought?

> Your a typical arrogant fat pig...

Wrong!  I've been on a diet and it's not arrogance if I really am
ten times as smart as you.  :)

> who's so insecure that you've got to pretend to
> be better than anyone else...

Not everyone else, little man -- just you.

> You've come to the end of your story FAT BOY.
> Doesn't make any difference WHAT you say. You're
> done and you know it...

Done?  Finished?  Oh, no.  Not **that**!!!  Whatever will I do?
Heh, heh, heh...  :^)

> You've insulted and maligned too many people
> and have the credibility of a pig at a slop trough.

Are you saying that ASA is a slop trough?  Perhaps we finally
agree on something.  That's progress, punk.  Why who knows?  In a
couple of millennia maybe we can get together and...  hmm, never
mind.  Scratch that.  I'd hate to have to explain all those golf
clubs protruding from your Olson.

> And don't flatter yourself...

No need.  Every time you spout more of your inerudite filth I
feel so much better just knowing I can communicate without
reverting to your level.

> there isn't and never has been any conspiracy against
> you...

Conspiracy?  You're confusing me with Bill Clinton.

> Your a rotten nasty fuck and you know it...

Which of the posters who post in ASA do you prefer?  Olson?
Morgan?  I know it can't be Stevens since he and VDoug have a
thing going already.  Leuck can't be it because (1) he's too busy
riding his bicycle and (2) he thinks you're an idiot.  Oh, wait.
That can't be the problem since everyone else also thinks you're
an idiot.

> And for that alone, you deserve everything that's
> coming to you...

Oh, that's great news.  Everything that's arrived so far is
pretty good.  My online business is booming.  I'm enjoying our
condo in Brazil as I write this.  I just bought a new Fiat and
we're looking at investment property at a gorgeous beach
community just outside the city.  The security market in South
America is about where it was in the States 28 years ago when I
was just getting started.  Combining my USA based business with
upcoming opportunities in this hemisphere, it looks as though
what's coming to me will be just fine.

Have a nice day.

--

Regards,