Jury duty revisited.

Well, I showed up when I was supposed to.  we got to sit in t he hallway for
two hours waiting for nothing.  finally they let us in the court room to
tell us the case we were supposed to hear was settled by plea agreement.
Ok.  Fine.  Then the judge proceed to spend the next 20 minutes telling us
how our tax dollars were being wisely used blah blah blah...  to build him a
new court facility so that in the future there would be a better facility
for jurors to wait in, and then he spent several more minutes doing a
commercial for an open house or some such garbage for the new facility and
inviting us to come visit it today.  As you can tell I am not there.  Good
grief judge.  If you don't need us let us go home, don't waste our time and
money campaigning us to tell us how wisely you are using our money.

Now for the best part.  today I received a check from the county clerk's
office.  Along with that came a note.  It says,

Dear Juror:
    On behalf of the Superior Court, and the Clerk of the Superior Court,
may we express our appreciation for your conscientious jury service
exemplifying the highest caliber of good citizenship and your valuable
contribution to the administration of justice.

Then I looked at the check.  $2.25  That's right.  I didn't misplace a
decimal place.  LOL.  If I tired to do that to people I'ld have to answer to
the state department of labor.  That less than  $1.12 per hour.

ROFLMAO

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com