Re: Jury duty revisited.

One time when I was called for the jury thing, I had to report every day for
a month. Then the state revised the system and said it would be fair because
everyone would have to serve one day or one case and no more for life. After
two more of those, I got a medical excuse and waived my privilege as a good
citizen. Enough was enough. The "pay" from the state, if one wants to call
it that, didn't even cover the parking.

Bob