Re: Jury Duty?

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:TYudnRcAXs_qXnPfRVn-3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> It's easy to get out of it in AZ.
>>>
>>> All you havta do is tell them you are sole provider for your family and
>>> cannot take time off from work...it would cause severe hardship
>>> financially emortionally and physically. That usually works.
>>
>> Well, I am not the sole provider for my family, but I have a lot of
>> recurring debt that needs to be covered on a monthly basis.
>>

>>> If it doesn' t chances of y ou actually being assigned a case is pretty
>>> slim...and thats when you be come a real "bigot"
>>>

>> I hesitate to do that.  Some judges will throw you in jail for contempt
>> if they think you are just being less than your norma
>
> Ha!  Hit the wrong keys somehow.
>
> normal self just to get out of jury duty.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Heh...  Let's see...  "Your normal self"...

Love Harley's (the bigger the better)
Love huntin' those bass
Hate anything to do with "large corporations" (including the phone company)
Still haven't got DIYComponents back on line...  *at least get the FAQ site
back up again, for pete's sake*!!!!

FWIW, walk into the courtroom after not having shaved for at least a month,
with those mirrored type sun glasses, the full "leathers" and the "mushroom
helmet"...  and I figure any attorney worth his "salt" wouldn't look twice
at ya...  :-))