Re: Glass breaks again...

I never use single technology glassbreaks. When it is absolutely required by
the customer, I only use Dual technology glassbreaks, like Flexguard. Single
tech GB's, IMHO, have always been  well above the threshold of acceptable
low false alarm ratio. The FG 1525's that you mention shouldn't false in a
thunderstorm unless a bolt strikes VERY close to the house, in which case
you might have falses from any type of detector.

Do these folks stay home a lot?  Are there neighbors close by?  Depending on
the situation, GB's may not be warranted.