Re: Natural Gas Detector For Home ?

all gas detector in fact detect the level of oxygen in the room...

it will detect co or co 2 or natural gas or propane gas properly if setup at
the good level..were the gas that you want to detect will be...

it is easy to monitor one level of one gas(oxygen) then to develop multiple
ways to detect multiple type of gas...

and since oxygen sensor were designed a long time ago they are cheap...

aVX3e.1504$3z3.1121@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx