Re: ****Warning**** About SkyRoute

"George D. Siegle" <gsiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Qpg5e.9535$7Q4.4775@xxxxxxxxxxx
It will at that time cause a trouble on the DSC panel if Connect 24 has
"blocked" the unit.
The weekly test signal the unit sends to Connect 24 will not cause a trouble
on the DSC system if the unit is blocked.

The "weekly test signal" the unit sends to Connect 24 comes through to our
CS receivers.  A "fail to test" report would be generated if Connect 24
blocked the system from reporting that.  In addition opens and closes also
come through (usually after they're reported by landline).  I don't see the
problem here or is it that I've missed something??