Re: Caddx Hardwired to Wireless Sensor

Sir, just another suggestion for your consideration; forget the "mickey
mouse" imitation Sentrol bar and install a proper set of window bars
(openable with an integral lock). They will keep the kids out  by increasing
your perimeter security for real, not just trigger your alarm after they are
already basically in the house.Then you can back the area up with a motion
that you can likely more easily install on an interior wall facing the
window.

However, if the basement room is used as a bedroom, this may not be a good
solution.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada