Caddx Hardwired to Wireless Sensor

I need to connect a Sentrol barrier bar on a basement window.
Unfortunately, due to its location running a hardwired connection from
the barrier bar to the panel is not possible.

I was considering using the NX-650 sensor with the 8E panel.   The 650
sensor is a window/door sensor which has a terminal strip for an
external hardwired connection.   After getting the sensor I determined
that the hardwired connection on this sensor is NO while the barrier
bar requires a NC connection.  Does anyone have any ideas on how I can
connected a barrier bar using wireless to a CADDX panel?   Or how I can
convert a NC contact to NO with an external circuit?

Thanks