Re: Security Certification

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:D65ce.13536$Nc.952@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To keep my FL license, I have to attend 40 hours of continuing education
> every year. And every year, its the same old crap...nothing new. It's the
> best 40 hours of sleep you can get without checking in to a Holiday
> Inn...plus free lunch! :)

What license do you have that requires 40 hours a year? 40 hour requirement,
with nothing new? Probably needs to be reviewed by the reg. agency or the
course provider. Or.......you need to find a new course provider that can
spice things up a bit. The free lunch is what keeps everyone coming back,
I'll bet!

Bob4Secur