Re: Brinks as stand-alone alarm

Some time ago there was a post here from a company offering free samples
http://www.lineseizure.com/
I got two samples, very well made, that solve the 'interface' issue, if you
are willing to run a wire to the network interface.  (Of course if it was
inside this would be easy)   They even have a durable tag identifying the
connector as security equipment.
I don't know how much they cost; I didn't check into them, since at work all
my phone cabling terminates on 66 blocks. I punch down the alarm phone wire
and come back, then feed the building.  (The phone tech and the alarm tech
are both me and we hardly ever argue...)

Rick C.