Re: Brinks as stand-alone alarm

I can't answer for something I didn't see or do. I can only relate my =
personal experiences for the past 20 or so years. WE NEVER touch the CO =
side of the NID...there's no reason to. I wonder why any alarm company =
would...I can only guess.

I can tell you I've seen more L1/L2 cross connects done by homeowners =
not knowing what they were doing, electrical contractors mis-wiring =
jacks, and yes of course..telco guys that had now idea what they were =
looking at when they tried to reconnect line seizure. This is not a =
mistake an alarm guy would make, any good tech will always check for a =
clean line and line seizure before leaving a job...YAH... WE  DO GO IN =
PEOPLES HOUSES...and we don't even charge extra for it!!