Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

Firex does make a relay that is listed for use with their smoke detectors.
The problem with this is that it is a 110vac relay, if the power to the
smokes goes out the relay will not operate.  I am not sure what the intended
use of the relay is but I do know some companys use it to monitor the smokes
through their burglar panel.

James