Re: Dialer w/Cell Fone

1. Yes, the dialer has line seizure. BTW, i've also seen connection
problems between a controller and the CS.

2. I haven't been impressed with CS operators for the most part, and
I've used some "name" CS in the past. And here, even if you want them
to contact you first in the case of a fire alarm, they (by code) have
to call the Fire Dept. first. Ever try to stop a fire truck?

3. Cell fones unreliable??? I guess it depends on what service you use.
You'd probably stop sleeping at night if you knew how much of the
country's "defense" relied on cell fones.

4. Calls from the house line are a priority no matter where I am or
what I'm doing. they're answered immediately.

BTW, the insurance company has been and remains happy with this
approach.