Re: Dialer w/Cell Fone

Dialers have no handshake, they will just dump to anything..answering =
machine, no answering machine...dead air..whatever. Does your dialer =
have line seizure btw?

Central Station operators are always there, know what your reponses you =
requested on signals are, know who to call, have special dispatch lines =
to call into authorities...are NOT under stress, have no subjective =
decisions to make except do as we/you tell them to do on what =
signals...all customizable with most CS's.

Cell phones are unreliable...no need to even discuss that.

If you recieve a call from your dialer while you're in a business =
meeting...how long is it going to take you to break free, then decide =
who to call?...the list goes on and on.

If this makes you feel safe...so be it...you design your own level of =
comfort. But it's much more reliable with having a CS to it.

Now you're thinking of adding Telguard to this? The Telguard (and most =
full signal cells) aren't cheap, then add the monthly to that too. It'd =
be less expensive and far more reliable to go on POTS to a real central =
station out of the alarm panel, and use something like UPlink 1500 side =
channel cellular (cheaper than full cellular) as your second line of =
reporting.