NextAlarm and Amcest

I and a confirmed do-it-yourselfer with an annual monitoring contract with
NextAlarm which seemed to be working pretty well.  This morning I received
mail indicating my contract had been transferred to Amcest.  As far as I
know things are still working well, but my curiosity has been aroused.  Both
Amcest and I are in New Jersey, and this may be a factor in the change.

I wonder if anyone here can shed some light on this kind of thing or discuss
their own experience along these lines.  Please hold the flames re cheap
monitoring, etc., a long-dead horse. Thanks.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat